 Publishing / 3770
Re: Unviewable page, useless warning (Was: UCS TIE Crawler)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 00:16:04 GMT

Jeremy,

The Homestead software creates the javascript behind the scenes. All of the
webpages are done through it and there's no easy way of getting around it.
Sorry, I know it's not the answer you were looking for.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.publish, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Is Javascript even required?  It seems to me that you could probably display
the pictures without needing it.

Was the javascript written by you, or privided by homestead?  Do you think
there's any way to display your images without relying on it?

Cheers,
- jsproat