 Publishing / 3768
Re: Unviewable page, useless warning (Was: UCS TIE Crawler)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 22:10:18 GMT

In lugnet.publish, David Eaton writes:
Wow. That's really wacky Javascript. I'm really rather amazed that Homestead
makes such awfully complex Javascript for such an apparently small effect.

What does it do, anyway?

I assume that Jeremy
can see the main page's images fine (they don't seem to have the same
Javascript).

Nope.  Nothing but a black b/g with a grey grid and grey stars.  And the
black-on-black <noscript> text that is visible only before the background
image loads.

Cheers,
- jsproat