 Publishing / 3077
Re: Problems with website publishing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 22:54:29 GMT

Allan Bedford wrote:
<SNIP!>
A rather ambitious project for someone who doesn't know much about HTML. • ;)

My advice.  Take a few minutes sometime to either run through some of the
"Beginner's Guide to HTML" web sites that are all over the net.  Or, as
mentioned before, view the source code of other web sites.  At least learn
enough of the basics that you're not relying on Front Page to do • everything
for you.

What I used, which was a TREMENDOUS help in learning html, was _Creating
Websites, For Dummies_ from IDG books. In addition to lots of information
and how-to's in the text, it had appendices in the back with tables of html.

Just my 2¢
--Ryan :-)

http://home.ifriendly.com/~fourfarrs/home.htm