 Publishing / 2928
    Re: Greatest Hits page —Kevin Loch
   (...) Actually, there are two greatest hits pages: Folders with most viewed files: (URL) witih most views: (URL) one is better/more relevant? The first one has the added benefit of reducing the feedback loop of greatest hits getting more hits (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Greatest Hits page —Matthew Gerber
     (...) Hey Kevin, Lots of nice new features the last few days. Thanks again. Comments and questions: 1) I think I prefer folders with most viewed files. (Not just saying that 'cause my Harry Potter is on the first page 8?) [and a majority of those (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.publish)

         Re: Greatest Hits page —Kevin Loch
     (...) That would produce a string of files that came from the same folder. Probably not as interesting. (...) (Answered in another post) (...) Nope, viewing the thumbnails on a greatest hits page does not change any view counters, just like viewing (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Greatest Hits page —Brad Hamilton
   Hi Kevin, The results of the second query (the one with the most views) makes sense to me. However, the second one has some really strange results. It brings up two folders of mine (the Bricktopia power plant and the ExoScraper). When I originally (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.publish)