 Publishing / 2644
Re: Digital Camera: Which one?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 02:40:00 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Jonathan Lopes writes:
I am interested in buying a digital camera ...

Hi! Jeff did a great job. There have been some exciting reviews reviewed on
www.macintouch.com lately. Last August an Olympus 490 review came up very Mac-
friendly, http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/olympus/d490z-review/index.html
This one is in your price range.

I gather that site has a lot of other reviews.

Anyway, the 490 review caused me to purchase the more-expensive Olympus 3000.
Then to use it I wanted USB so I upgraded all my Macs too...