 Publishing / 2642
Digital Camera: Which one?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 19:06:18 GMT

I am interested in buying a digital camera & know nothing about them. I do
know what I want though, as in results. I have a MAC performer 6400 & a MAC
G4, either/or would be used with the camera. I am looking to post pictures
(obviously) on Brickshelf & EBAY etc. I want really good quality pix though,
I definetly don't want my *blues* to look *purple* etc, but don't know if
that involves the camera or the editing software. Can anyone give me ideas
on which camere to purchase? Do I need software as well? Can I do it with
just a camera? My budget is $500 & under, preferably under.
I apologize if this has been addressed before (I'm sure it has).

Thanks
Jonathan