 Publishing / 2645
2644  |  2646
Subject:
Lego bricks featured in Baby Blues Comics!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 04:43:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but the Baby Blues comic strip has
been featuring Legos in the strip for the past few days.  The mom built an
aircraft carrier and the little boy built cars and stuff.  Here are the two
strips printed so far:

http://washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/style/comics/king.htm?name=Baby_Blues&date=20001227&refresh=true

http://washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/style/comics/king.htm?name=Baby_Blues&date=20001228&refresh=true

Enjoy.