 Publishing / 2569
Re: Stupid Geocities...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 00:21:39 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:

In lugnet.publish, Nathan McDowell writes:

Well my first suggestion would be to get it off of Geocities and move it to a
real hosting service.  Of course that costs $$ so that might not be an option.

You could also register a domain name for it and just overlay the temp site
with that but of course that also costs $$.

Depending on the site's needs, I could do this (I run an ISP out
of my basement :)

Anyhow, someone can send me a personal email if this is of interest.

Chris