 Publishing / 2566
2565  |  2567
Subject:
Stupid Geocities...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 17:32:28 GMT

How do I go about changing the site addy from
http://www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp/ to some thing like
http://www.geocities.com/castleworld/ without having to save everything to
my comp and delete the site, then build another and upload the content?  It
won't let me have /castleworld/ or /castle_world/ because it's too close to
/castle_world_temp/ apparently.  It says that those names are taken but when
I look for them they don't show up.  Grrr...  The "temp" site is not
temporary anymore.  Any help would be appreciated.

~Nathan