 Publishing / 223
222  |  224
Subject:
Instruction scans (was Re: #6662 tractor with backhoe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 17:17:13 GMT

"Selçuk " wrote:
<Larry has a lot of instructions that he keeps in Dacta Community
Vehicles bins>
So, how about scanning them and sending them to Kevin Loch?..It's a shame
for the community that we have both Larry and missing train instructions
from kl.net side by side..:-D

Well I didn't know any 9V train was missing! Ok, in fact I just did
this:
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?theme=Trains
and looked. I don't have much other than 9V, remember. For 9V the
following are missing:

2126, 2150, 3225 - too new
4515 - track, what's to scan?
4519 - not even out yet
4520 - track, what's to scan?
4531 - track, what's to scan
4532 - too new
4533 - not even out yet
4541 - not even out yet
4548 - speed regulator, nothing to scan
4553, 4556, 4557 - not even out yet
4559 - too new
4561 - not even out yet
4565 - too new

Too new of course means that Kev wouldn't allow it even if it was
uploaded as the set is still in (or recently out of) production. So I
guess I'm not sure what I could contribute.

Funny you should mention it though, I just got a scanner. But I need
more hard drive space on my home machine, so I ordered a 12 G drive
which should be here next weekend.

My scanner is some no name brand (Digital Research) but I got it for 39
bucks so what the heck...

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.