 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 566
Re: #6662 tractor with backhoe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 15:57:14 GMT

The green bin the DCV comes in is quite handy. Much better than buckets
or the suitcases, they stack well and have a positive lock snap on lid.
I keep instructions and paper in mine (I have 2.5 green bins worth of
mostly unique instructions)

So, how about scanning them and sending them to Kevin Loch?..It's a shame
for the community that we have both Larry and missing train instructions
from kl.net side by side..:-D

So the DCV set is worth getting... IMHO.

As to whether bendyarm will part with this one, I can't recall which
ones he was selling before, but again, a dejanews will get the answer.

Bendyarm was selling vehicles separated from the Dacta set (which was around
69$ in Kaplan two months before). I know, because I bougth eight different
vehicles and 5 already been received. .:-)

Selçuk