 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 562
Re: #6662 tractor with backhoe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 09:06:49 GMT

John Davich wrote in message ...
Would like to purchase #6662 tractor with backhoe.

Talk with Eric McArthy at bendyarm@aol.com . He has it for very reasonable
prices, if left any. Not the exact set though. It's from Dacta community
vehicles set (the old one) but has the exact same pieces. Only differences
are it has no box, a cardboard printed instructions sheet instead of a paper
booklet, and maybe a different color minifig (I'm not sure).

Selçuk