 Publishing / 2159
    Kidvention: Printing Posters Troubleshooting —Tim Courtney
   Greetings from California! I'm currently at Mike Poindexter's, and this evening we worked on printing out high quality 17x22 posters on glossy photo paper. I have a slight problem, which I just can't place. I'm planning on giving Suzanne Rich a call (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.events) !

        Re: Kidvention: Printing Posters Troubleshooting —Todd Lehman
     (...) How much RAM does the printer have for its image buffer? Does it rasterize a whole frame buffer once and then dump the whole image or does it rasterize the image incrementally in swaths? Does the printer pause for a few seconds every inch or (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.events)

         Re: Kidvention: Printing Posters Troubleshooting —Tim Courtney
     (...) Its continuous. (...) Dunno. (...) Update on the situation... Mike and I downloaded the manual for it off their site. The max printable width is 13.6", so that's why it cuts off. But, when you select 'center on paper' it offsets it up about (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.events)

        Re: Kidvention: Printing Posters Troubleshooting —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Rather than cropping an edge of the image, I would suggest sampling the resolution down and padding the other edges with white in stead. That way, you don't loose any part of the original image. Fredrik (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.events)

        Re: Kidvention: Printing Posters Troubleshooting —Tim Courtney
   (...) That's what I've been doing to get it to fit in the page. I've done a few like that, but they print unevenly on the page (full image though) - printer problem, so they'll need to be trimmed some. Posters padded with white don't look that bad, (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.publish)