 Publishing / 1912
1911  |  1913
Subject:
Finding a useful digital camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 23:36:12 GMT

Hello all,
  I would like to get some quality pictures taken of my Lego models and post
them on my website.  I've been using a flatbed scanner, which has worked quite
well for what I've done so far.  However I'm working on some models and a
layout that obviously won't fit on a scanner, so I'm looking into getting a
digital camera.
  My question to all of you is, what recommendations do you have when it comes
to digital cameras?  Are there certain features/functions that allow for better
detail when taking pictures of Lego?  I would prefer to spend no more than
$125, but would go up to $200.  What can I get for this price?  I know you can
buy some that save directly to flopies and others that you have to download
images to your computer, what are the disadvantages/advantages?
  Thanks
    -Jeff