 Publishing / 1795
  Re: Background Screening (was: Re: Introduction, and my project...)

(...) [snip] (...) Great stuff just a couple of pointers that can make a good pic insainly cool Here is your Pick with three slight differences (URL) the Image:Adjust:Levels Menu and Move White point In a bit Move Center until Noise vs Detail is ok. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Background Screening (was: Re: Introduction, and my project...)

Hi David! (...) nitpick. Sorry, I just have to say this. I don't know what Chris's stand is on this but I think a lot of people (in general) would prefer having their consent before changing their pics around. This is not intended to insult you (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Background Screening (was: Re: Introduction, and my project...)

(...) As it was a post/thread about HOW-To get the effect not his/her final I did not see this as an issue. However in general I would agree. DaveG (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Background Screening (was: Re: Introduction, and my project...)

(...) I guess you're right, I just wanted to point that out. As you mentioned (below) this was referring in general, not to you personally... I hope that was understandable from my post, if not then I'm sorry. (...) -Shiri (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Background Screening (was: Re: Introduction, and my project...)

(...) No worries, you brought up a good point, I should have mailed the Link to Chris and let him post the link it If he wanted. My Bad(or at least a lack of manners). Best DaveG (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Background Screening (was: Re: Introduction, and my project...)

(...) Hi Dave, I agree with both of you -- generally speaking, I wouldn't be too keen on someone taking one of my photos and making changes, and I would be especially bothered if they weren't properly attributed. But in this case it was in a (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Background Screening (was: Re: Introduction, and my project...)

(...) Hi Dude. (...) Glad you understood the Context thing, altho I should have let you post the link even if I was willing to illustrate & host my reply with a jpg. I am having fun photo'ing my sets and am glad to pass on any good ideas I have (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)