 Publishing / 1410
Re: BayLTC Logo finished
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 17:17:28 GMT

I like it; Neato. Can I get some when you print them (on transparent
sticker paper?)

Mike Poindexter wrote:

I have just finished the BayLTC logo to the best of my ability.  I have made
it in both a windows metafile, which will retain its sharpness regardless of
the size it is printed, which is excellent for banners, and a gif for easy
viewing.

It can be seen here:
http://www.sirius.com/~latha/lego/bayltc.gif

I tried to both capture the look and feel of the BART logo (www.bart.org)
and the BayLUG's logo (www.baylug.org) and made it in colors that will match
up with the Metroliner perfectly.

The gif file needs a little bit of work on the right edge, but I just
cropped it from a screen dump, so I will fix it later.  I think it is a
little better than the first one I made.  Let me know what you think.

Mike Poindexter

(cross-posted to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org,
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.publish)

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!