 Publishing / 1345
Re: Babelfish question (was Re: Cross posting in eu (was: Aaargh!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 16:09:24 GMT

On Wed, 22 Dec 1999 07:11:27 GMT, "Selçuk <teyyareci>"
<sgore@nospam.superonline.com> wrote:

I think we are slowly closing to the end decision of this whole discussion:

"While watching a movie on TV, don't change channel during mid-adverts time.
It's illegal, or at least rude since they are supposed to be watched with
movie."

Indeed. Now if everyone would just watch all the adverts offered to
them while they're watching a program/movie, there wouldn't be so
darn-tootin' many of them in the first place! (and _I_'ll take that
remote, thank you)

Copyright geekness doesn't know any limits..:-)

Indeed.

Jasper