 Publishing / 1295
Re: Babelfish question (was Re: Cross posting in eu (was: Aaargh!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 13:58:02 GMT

John DiRienzo <ig88888888@stlnet.com> wrote:
http://babelfish.altavista.com/cgi-bin/translate?doit=done&lp=en_de&urltext=
http://horst-lehner.mausnet.de/lego/
is not acceptable, but would work better than the URL that is currently
linked to in my page?

I think this is perfectly acceptable. Especially since all of the links on
your page end up getting redirected through the babelfish form, thus
generating ad revenue if anyone clicks on any one of your links.