 Promotional / 802
Re: Coca Cola Promo in Japan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 01:33:40 GMT

What a great time to be in Japan on business!  My luggage is already full with
Kabaya sets for me, I'll guess I have to squeeze in some more space for little
polybags.

Unfortunately, it appears to me that you can't tell which set you are
getting until you open it up.  The outer bag doesn't seem to have any
non-generic markings.  You would have to do a lot of folding, spindling,
and mutilating to get a glipse of anything but the black edges of the
inner bag through the very narrow slits at the edges of the outer bag.

There appear to be a set of small Coke stickers in each bag too, just large
enough to fit on the side of the long side of the 3x2x1 in the Bottle set -
2 with the Coca-Cola logo, and 2 with a smaller logo over a bottle and "No
Reason" above.

John Boreczky

In lugnet.promo, Tom Stangl writes:
Yikes!

I don't suppose anyone has a Japan contact that can get these for us?

I'd want several complete sets, and lots of extra foliage.

Frank Buiting wrote:

Check out:
http://www.cocacola.co.jp/products/cocacola/lego.html

I really hope these will be available elsewhere too...

-Frank

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/