 Promotional / 793
Re: Coca Cola Promo in Japan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 05:20:39 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Kevin Zwicker writes:
In lugnet.promo, Maggie Cambron writes:
In lugnet.promo, Frank Buiting writes:

Check out:
http://www.cocacola.co.jp/products/cocacola/lego.html

I really hope these will be available elsewhere too...

And look at the actress torso-- I love it!  This hasn't been in any
sets available in the U.S. (such as Studios or Jurassic Park III), has it?

It's in the 1349 Movie Maker set.

Yikes, the most expensive set!  I guess that explains why I haven't seen it.

Maggie