 Promotional / 543
Re: What do they mean? (VELUX House)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 02:41:27 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.promo, Bradley Dale writes:
"Only persons who have attained majority may buy the LEGO house. Persons who
have not attained majority should be accompanied by a person who has attained
majority when visiting the VELUX GIFT SHOP."

??????? Anyone know what they mean?  You don't need to own Velux windows to • buy
the LEGO, do you?

They mean you gotta be over 18. :-)

Or at least the age of majority in the buyer's country (which is probably why
they didn't state an age). I saw no requirement to have any prior or future
buisiness with Velux (and I did read through the TOS).

And, please post this kind of messages in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade ...
where they belong...

I see nothing wrong with Bradley's post being in lugnet.promo. The set in
question is clearly a promo (and not a HTO) set, and he isn't asking anyone to
buy one for him (but he could perhaps have legitimately cross posted to
lugnet.market.shopping), but is asking about the terms of the promotion.

FUT: lugnet.admin.terms

Frank