 Promotional / 541
Re: What do they mean? (VELUX House)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 02:29:42 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Bradley Dale writes:
"Only persons who have attained majority may buy the LEGO house. Persons who
have not attained majority should be accompanied by a person who has attained
majority when visiting the VELUX GIFT SHOP."

??????? Anyone know what they mean?  You don't need to own Velux windows to >buy
the LEGO, do you?

They mean you gotta be over 18. :-)

And, please post this kind of messages in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade ...
where they belong...

-Shiri