 Promotional / 43
Re: 3055 set Kellogg's UK Promo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.promo
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 20:00:00 GMT

The _ONLY_ way to get one of these sets is to send 8 tokens (from the LEGO
or Wake Up promotions only) and 20p towards postage to:

LEGO OFFER
P O Box 121
Blackburn
Lancs.
BB0 1GR

Their web site at www.kelloggs.co.uk doesn't help, and their Consumer
Services department at Warrington will only give you the above information
(I know - that's all that was in the letter they sent me)...

Then again, I found one in a carton of #5900s a while back 8-) You never
know - there might be more out there on the shop shelves!!!

Jon.

Mr D Leese <MRLEESE@genius1.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

Christian Lindblad Rasmussen wrote in message ...
I started by sending an e-mail too with no success. Here is some • addresses
and phone numbers - maybe you will have more luck. But I think there is • no
other way than to get somebody in UK to eat a lot of cereals fast.

I wonder who that would be?  8-)
As one currently eating Kellogg's every morning and evening just to
collect the tokens for Christian, I sure hope there's another way of
collecting the sets.  I'm getting sick of Corn Flakes.   8-)

(Mr) David Leese

Kellogg's Consumer Services
P.O. Box 356
Warrington
WA 46 XY
England
+44 161 869 2000

The Kellogg Building
Talbot Road
Manchester
M 16 0PU
England

More information at the Adventurers site:
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/Adventurers.html
and
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/3055.html

Christian Lindblad Rasmussen
clr@dmi.dk

In lugnet.adventurers, Rob Doucette writes:
I couldn't find a mailing address or phone number at their website
http://www.kelloggs.co.uk/

I did send an e-mail, but I haven't had much luck in company contact