 Adventurers / 87
Re: 3055 set Kellogg's UK Promo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.promo
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 15:54:55 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, David Leese writes:

Christian Lindblad Rasmussen wrote in message ...
I started by sending an e-mail too with no success. Here is some addresses
and phone numbers - maybe you will have more luck. But I think there is no
other way than to get somebody in UK to eat a lot of cereals fast.

I wonder who that would be?  8-)
As one currently eating Kellogg's every morning and evening just to
collect the tokens for Christian, I sure hope there's another way of
collecting the sets.  I'm getting sick of Corn Flakes.   8-)

(Mr) David Leese

If you feel like eating enough for one more set let me know the cost of the
boxes and trouble to you and I will compensate you for your high fiber diet
and extra 3055 set.  I need that set!

Mark L