 Adventurers / 40
Re: 3055 set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 11:20:25 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes:
Does anybody out there know of anyone selling, trading, or even mentioning set
3055?  It is a small Adventurers themed car with Johnny Thunder and was given
out as a promo for Kelloggs cereals in the U.K.  If anyone can help me in this
matter it would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark Lindsey

The 3055 was part of a promotion campaign in UK from Kellogg's
Cornflakes in 1998. The campaign included the three sets 3054,
3055 and 3056. The 3055 should still be available from Kellogg's
Cornflakes in UK until December 1999. Getting this set requires
collecting 8 tokens from the cereal boxes. The good news is that
any tokens from UK Kellogg's cereal boxes will do, it doesn't have
to be special Lego tokens. I have called and snail mailed various
Kellogg's offices, but there is no other way than to get somebody
in UK to eat a lot of cereals fast.

More information at the Adventurers site:
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/Adventurers.html
and
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/3055.html

Christian Lindblad Rasmussen