 Adventurers / 46
Re: 3055 set Kellogg's UK Promo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.promo
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 16:26:07 GMT

I started by sending an e-mail too with no success. Here is some addresses
and phone numbers - maybe you will have more luck. But I think there is no
other way than to get somebody in UK to eat a lot of cereals fast.

Kellogg's Consumer Services
P.O. Box 356
Warrington
WA 46 XY
England
+44 161 869 2000

The Kellogg Building
Talbot Road
Manchester
M 16 0PU
England

More information at the Adventurers site:
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/Adventurers.html
and
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/3055.html

Christian Lindblad Rasmussen
clr@dmi.dk

In lugnet.adventurers, Rob Doucette writes:
I couldn't find a mailing address or phone number at their website
http://www.kelloggs.co.uk/

I did send an e-mail, but I haven't had much luck in company contact