 Promotional / 400
    Soccer and Rock Raiders Incentives at Vedes (Germany) —Ashley Glennon
   Perhaps this is more of an incentive rather than a Promo, but I noticed on the www.VEDES.de website today that this German toy chain offers a special LEGO branded soccer bag bundled with a soccer set and that they also offer a LEGO branded headlamp (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.promo)

        Re: Soccer and Rock Raiders Incentives at Vedes (Germany) —Russell Clark
     I have a couple of questions: 1) Can someone translate how much the soccer set with bag is in US dollars? 2) Is this a type of online store? Will they ship internationally? Russell Clark, BayLUG/BayLTC (URL) 39423705 ---...--- (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.promo)

         Re: Soccer and Rock Raiders Incentives at Vedes (Germany) —Brian Kasprzyk
     (...) Go to this site: (URL) is a currancy calculator. It is a nifty web tool. I ran it through and it was like $25.00. I don't have a clue about shiping though! BK> (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.promo)

        Re: Soccer and Rock Raiders Incentives at Vedes (Germany) —Tom Stangl
     Yeah, how in the heck do we order from them, or CAN we in the US? Those both look pretty neat. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.promo)

        Re: Soccer and Rock Raiders Incentives at Vedes (Germany) —Arnold Staniczek
   OK, folks, I have no idea if this is right place to post this, but as a German I am very familiar with Vedes and Deutschmarks... The Rockraider Lamp set and the Lego soccer bag were limited promo offers. I have no idea why these promo items are not (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.promo)