 Promotional / 400
  Soccer and Rock Raiders Incentives at Vedes (Germany)

Perhaps this is more of an incentive rather than a Promo, but I noticed on the www.VEDES.de website today that this German toy chain offers a special LEGO branded soccer bag bundled with a soccer set and that they also offer a LEGO branded headlamp (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Soccer and Rock Raiders Incentives at Vedes (Germany)

I have a couple of questions: 1) Can someone translate how much the soccer set with bag is in US dollars? 2) Is this a type of online store? Will they ship internationally? Russell Clark, BayLUG/BayLTC (URL) 39423705 ---...--- (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Soccer and Rock Raiders Incentives at Vedes (Germany)

(...) Go to this site: (URL) is a currancy calculator. It is a nifty web tool. I ran it through and it was like $25.00. I don't have a clue about shiping though! BK> (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Soccer and Rock Raiders Incentives at Vedes (Germany)

Yeah, how in the heck do we order from them, or CAN we in the US? Those both look pretty neat. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Soccer and Rock Raiders Incentives at Vedes (Germany)

OK, folks, I have no idea if this is right place to post this, but as a German I am very familiar with Vedes and Deutschmarks... The Rockraider Lamp set and the Lego soccer bag were limited promo offers. I have no idea why these promo items are not (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.promo)