 Promotional / 395 (-10)
  First scans: German Telekom "Tour de France" sets

Hi, just back from my local shop where I was able to grab the brand new 4 promo sets off the shelf. I have made a first scan of the back of 1198 with an overview of all sets. I have made three versions (large 250kb, medium 80kb, small 30kb) for you (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: another promotion (pink bikes!) Info-update

WOW ! I'm interested in this sets ! Where and when can I get them ? They must be very nice. Rene (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.promo)

  another promotion (pink bikes!) Info-update

There will be 4 different sets available from end of June. All sets are about the German Telecom Bicycle Team for the Tour de France. Sets are: 1196 Telecom-Biker with Bicycle 1197 TV-Team 2 Bikers one Motorbike with camera 1198 Service Team 3 (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: another promotion (pink bikes!)

(...) many (...) disbelieving (...) I have talked to the owner of a small Lego shop in Germany last week and he showed me his order-catalogue. This is NO hoax ! I have seen the set myself but I wasn´t very interested so I didn´t ask when it´ll come (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: another promotion (pink bikes!)

(...) I wouldn't be surprised if it's both untrue and not an intentional hoax. Looks to me like a picture with the color balance way off. (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: another promotion (pink bikes!)

Well, I'm HOPING it's true, but I'm not holding my breath, considering how many hoaxes seem to originate from Germany (pretty bad when you end up disbelieving anything from an entire COUNTRY thanks to a few misguided souls). (...) -- Tom Stangl (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.promo)

  another promotion (pink bikes!)

Hi Promo Fans, Just thought some of you would like to see this picture: (URL) appeared in the German LEGO Forum a couple minutes ago. According to the text, there will be four sets released in July when the famous "Tour de France" (bike race" (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Germany - World Children's Day promotion (2000)

Hi all, what I nice surprise when I found the special LEGO sets for this year's "World Children's Day promotion (2000)" [d: Kindertag] already in May, and not as usual in June. It's eight different sets this year, but they are not really 'new' as (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.promo)

  RE: Shell Promo question

(...) So, considering the size of NZ, do you think I'd still be able to get the years membership? :) Benjamin Whytcross BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au Ph: (03) 9856 5282 Directory Technology Pty Ltd 1/436 Elgar Road, Box Hill, 3128 Growing older is (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Shell Promo question

(...) When this promo was in New Zealand you could send away 4 different stickers with an entry form. I think it was the first 1000 got a years free membership to the LEGO club magazine. Allan J Smith -- My LEGO creations site "Allanton NZ" is at (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact