 Promotional / 391
Re: another promotion (pink bikes!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 10:39:56 GMT

Tom Stangl, VFAQman <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote:
Well, I'm HOPING it's true, but I'm not holding my breath, considering how many
hoaxes seem to originate from Germany (pretty bad when you end up disbelieving
anything from an entire COUNTRY thanks to a few misguided souls).

I wouldn't be surprised if it's both untrue and not an intentional hoax.
Looks to me like a picture with the color balance way off.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/