 Promotional / 387
RE: Shell Promo question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 05:09:53 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Allan J Smith [mailto:allanj@paradise.net.nz]
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2000 2:48 PM
To: lugnet.promo@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Shell Promo question

The small catapult batlords set is number 6 and inside there is
a red sticker with the number 6.  It is not for placement on • the set, so what
is it for?  Seems like a waste of resources.  any ideas?

When this promo was in New Zealand you could send away 4
different stickers
with an entry form. I think it was the first 1000 got a years
free membership to
the LEGO club magazine.

Allan J Smith

--
My LEGO creations site "Allanton NZ" is at
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~allanj/

So, considering the size of NZ, do you think I'd still be able to get the
years membership? :)

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsary..Growing up isn't :-)