 Promotional / 280 (-10)
  Re: Velux in Canada

I don't know about the email address because I went to their homepage (URL) and press on "go local" and to Canada. I sent the email through contact us or something like that. thanks, Idy Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Velux in Canada

What was the email address you sent to? Since Velux US is out of them, I'd like to email them about ordering some. $20CDN is a DEAL! We pay $23 US. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Velux in Canada

I sent an email to Velux yesterday and today I got a reply from them: The lego is a promotional item that we carry and would have no problem selling to you for $20 Cdn. You would have to send a money order made out to VELUX-CANADA INC. in the amount (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Next Kabaya sets are RockRaiders

(...) pics are up at (URL) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Next Kabaya sets are RockRaiders

I have a photo, which I'll post ASAP of the 4 new sets that are out in February. No set numbers or names yet, though. Huw (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Velux House (1854) Update.

(...) Eh? What's this? Did they ship them via mail? I'd like to get one of these sets, and if they're going to have them available here in the states, I'd love to know how to contact them for a set. Or two. eric (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Stickers in Shell sets??

I was wondering... This morning I found some small Shell sets (the 25xx series). When opening some, I noticed a small red round sticker with the set # in the box. E.g. set number 2538 is the fourth set in the series, and the sticker has a big 4 on (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Lego vs. Pokemon

can we move this thread to lugnet.off-topic.fun? (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lego vs. Pokemon

(...) Hmmm. Thinking of getting one, but $100 for the colour I can't afford, and $45 for the pocket is too much. Maybe if I can find a second-hand. (...) The cartoon, the girl carries it around all the time after a certain point (somewhere between (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Lego Mc Donalds...

The weirdest thing... My wife took the boys to the local Mc D today and they still were giving away the Lego toys in their happy meals....I scored 3 more #5's... So I guess if you are looking for some ask the window person, they may still have some (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact