 Promotional / 275
Re: Velux House (1854) Update.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 16:18:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Rob Doucette writes:
That's about what Velux USA HQ in Greenwood, South Carolina sold them for.
They are out and expect the price to be even higher when they replenish
their inventory.

Eh?  What's this?  Did they ship them via mail?

I'd like to get one of these sets, and if they're going to have them available
here in the states, I'd love to know how to contact them for a set.  Or two.

eric