 Promotional / 274
273  |  275
Subject:
Stickers in Shell sets??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 23:53:06 GMT

I was wondering...

This morning I found some small Shell sets (the 25xx series).

When opening some, I noticed a small red round sticker with the set #
in the box. E.g. set number 2538 is the fourth set in the series, and the
sticker has a big 4 on it.

Does anyone have any idea what these stickers are for?

Thanks!
--
Arjan Brugman
-