 Promotional / 150 (-10)
  Re: stupid question

(...) That's odd. Mine shows the baffling icons *and* the text...hmmm. LFB. (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: stupid question

The buttons are smaller as icons and I need the real estate. Or so I claim. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  A little more info on McDonald's sets

Ok. I did a little badmouthing of McD's before, so I'm posting this partially as penance. I went by McD's a few days ago (Saturday, to be specific) and went about the task of attempting to buy some of the sets. I noted that this McD's (which is not (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: stupid question

(...) Kevin, you're a geek after my own heart. The very first thing I do with any new Netscape profile is turn the buttons into text. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: McDonalds Info

(...) 'Piece Out of Other Pieces', ie, a single part which should have been several pieces. Anything from a 5-high brick to a BURP (Big Ugly Rock Piece) to a Town Jr helicopter landing skid. A related term is SPUD-Single Purpose, Useless, (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: stupid question

(...) I looked at my Netscape bar and wondered why it ddn't look like what Larry said... and realised it's because I have it set to text instead of icons. Mine says intuitive things like "New Msg" and "Reply" instead of showing baffling icons :) (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: McDonald's Happy Meals Sets -- modified parts

(...) I just assembled Set #2 and looked closely at the slope. The printing is some kind of transfer, not the usual LEGO printing. I suspect the smooth slope was designed to be a useable surface for these transfers. This will probably set a trend (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: McD set numbers

I got a couple of #2s yesterday. Like #1 there is no prominent set numbering on the front or back. The tiny number on the bottom of the back is '2069/4125055'. Ray (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo)

  McD set numbers  [DAT]