 Promotional / 143
Re: McD set numbers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 14:02:40 GMT

I got a couple of #2s yesterday. Like #1 there is no prominent set
numbering on the front or back. The tiny number on the bottom of the
back is '2069/4125055'.

Ray

Huw Millington wrote:

From the scans at the McD site mentioned here, I believe the set numbers are
as follows:

1    2032
2    2065 ?
3    2075 ?
4     ?
5    2045
6    2047
7    1845
8    2025

Can anyone confirm this/fill in the blanks?

Thanks

Huw