 Promotional / 123
Re: McDonald's Happy Meals Sets -- modified parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 19:07:38 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Steve Bliss writes:

I'll keep checking these bricks as I get more of these sets.  It will be
interesting (at least to one person on this planet) to see what variations • there
are.

Well, I finally managed to get ahold of some of these, and my slope with
Ronald's image has the (c) LEGO on the inside.

eric