 Promotional / *1055 (-10)
  Re: New Airline Promo

(...) The description from SAS says they only come with 2 figs... a momma and her boy and 2 suitcases. No pilot! Ben Medinets (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.promo)

  Re: New Airline Promo

"Rick Cuijpers" <cuijpers@host.sk> wrote in message news:HxA324.Gpx@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) on-board (...) There is a better picture of it in the SAS FlightShop catalog: (URL) (see page 2) I have asked a couple of my (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.promo)

  Re: New Airline Promo

(...) Hi, It appears to be available from Scandinavian Airlines (SAS), but only on-board for 20 euros: (2 URLs) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.promo)

  Re: New Airline Promo

SWEET! Another Passenger Jet to add to my 4! I wonder if the pilot has the regular pilot torso, plus a non-stickred/printed Tail is nice. (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.promo)

  Re: New Airline Promo

(...) According to one person, he has a bunch of these promos from his pilot father... so I guess it could be true. Let's hope that some of these make it to Shop@Home soon... Thanks, Ben M. ...personally, I think this set rocks!! its nice to see (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.promo)

  New Airline Promo

While going through the recent additions on Brickset.com, I came upon this discovery: (URL) I seeing correctly??? An actual plane, with actual airplane windows (not stickers)?? Also, a kid (short legs)!! This must be a sick joke from someone with (...) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.promo)

  LLCA Promo Brick Display

Our family really enjoys collecting the Duplo promotional bricks that Legoland California offers to annual pass members. I recently decided to find a suitable way to display the collection. Each pair of bricks is framed with a complementary color of (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.promo)

  LLCA: You pick the design for a Duplo Commemorative Brick

Legoland CA has put up a page where you can vote on which ride you like to see featured on the September/October Commemorative Brick. They list all the rides and let you choose -- I just hope they will not repeat a ride like the Bionicle Blaster or (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.promo)

  A question about promotionals

Every now and then I hear about a LEGO-related set being offered as a promotional, but usually I find out when the promotion is already on-going or near it's end. Please forgive my ignorance, but is there a place where one can see announcements of (...) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-04, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Lego Playmobil-like figures at McDonalds

You should hit every local McD's while you can. I hit 3 different ones on the first day, and each had a different boys/girls toy. (...) -- Tom Stangl *(URL) Visual FAQ home *(URL) Visual FAQ Home (20 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact