 Town / 7442
Re: New Airline Promo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.promo
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 09:57:51 GMT

"Rick Cuijpers" <cuijpers@host.sk> wrote in message
news:HxA324.Gpx@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.town, Christopher J. Dean wrote:

[ ... snipped ... ]

Hi,

It appears to be available from Scandinavian Airlines (SAS), but only • on-board
for 20 euros:

http://www.scandinavian.net/abc758/FSfeb04_Lego_airplane.jpg

(source: http://www.debouwsteen.com)

Rick.

There is a better picture of it in the SAS FlightShop catalog:

http://www.scandinavian.net/45626/FlightshopMay3.pdf (see page 2)

I have asked a couple of my co-workers in our Stockholm office (who fly SAS
regularly) to keep an eye out for one of these for me.  We'll see if they
are successful.

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com