 Town / 7434
7433  |  7435
Subject:
New Airline Promo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.promo
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 23:12:59 GMT

While going through the recent additions on Brickset.com, I came upon this
discovery:

http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=4032-1

Am I seeing correctly???  An actual plane, with actual airplane windows (not
stickers)??  Also, a kid (short legs)!!  This must be a sick joke from someone
with superior photoshop skills.  If this is real, then there must be something
wrong with the interior or the roof must not have hinges, just to continue with
the decline of the town theme.

If anyone has further info on this, or better yet, knows where myself & others
can obtain some additional copies, your help is appreciated.

Thanks.

C. Dean