 Pirates / 911
  Space Pirates

Evening all, As telegraphed: (URL) decided to deem the hull licked. Everyone OK with that? Regards Richard Still baldly going... Check out Port Block at (URL) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Space Pirates

(...) Umm, wow. As usual with your work (and I mean both your modelling, your storytelling, and your presentation) I love it. The only thing I would change would be the addition of masts. I know they're impractical, as they really would have no use (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Space Pirates

(...) (Can I imagine licked by Elle McPherson? I'm REALLY okay with that.) Richard: Awesome as usual. Those Mk II and V rowboats: unbelievably awesome. In pic sau-23-n.jpg there seems to be a boat of some kind mounted on the starboard pedestal. Any (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Space Pirates

Hiya Stephen, glad you like it ;-) Stephen A. Campbell wrote in message <39216C9D.69C1260@la...sa.gov>... (...) Mmmm, she's a long range shuttle - warp engines but no weapons. Ahab has temporary use of it until King Sebastion the Plucky of Eminiar V (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Space Pirates

(...) Recently on the cartoon network, I saw an old Superfriends episode where space pirates came to earth to steal historical landmarks, or something like that. Anyway, their (incredibly impractical and irrational) ships had masts and "solar (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Space Pirates

(...) You should read: (URL) is, quite possibly, the funniest thing I have ever, ever read. eric (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Space Pirates

(...) names from space and pirates. Give it a try. See what happens.. Markus (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)