 Pirates / 913
Re: Space Pirates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 15:09:38 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richard Parsons writes:
Evening all,

As telegraphed:

http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/sau/welcome.htm

I decided to deem the hull licked.  Everyone OK with that?

Umm, wow.  As usual with your work (and I mean both your modelling, your
storytelling, and your presentation) I love it.

The only thing I would change would be the addition of masts.  I know they're
impractical, as they really would have no use as a motive element, but they
could be fun to hang more comm equipment, cargo, and prisoners from.  And who
knows?  If they hit atmosphere, maybe they could run up a sail or two and give
the thrust engines a rest, sailing about on the Boeing anti-gravs...

Anyway.  I think there's enough left of the original hull of the Pequatch that
the lack of masts is jarring.

You've inspired me to actually get around to modifying the ships I recently
acquired, though... something I've been meaning to do for a while.  I was kinda
hoping to be the first, but you beat me to it. :D

eric