 Pirates / 912
Re: Space Pirates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 15:43:25 GMT

Richard Parsons wrote:

Evening all,

As telegraphed:

http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/sau/welcome.htm

I decided to deem the hull licked.  Everyone OK with that?

(Can I imagine licked by Elle McPherson? I'm REALLY okay with that.)

Richard:
Awesome as usual. Those Mk II and V rowboats: unbelievably awesome.

In pic sau-23-n.jpg there seems to be a boat of some kind mounted on the
starboard pedestal. Any info on her?

Damn shame we don't live closer together...
And that goes for all of you, ya big Pirate LUGs...sniff...

Does anybody at your Brikwars sessions come close to the vicious
elegance of the Sue and her chicks? I for one (1) would consider
capitulating on the spot. Or forming one of those hasty "please don't
kill me" alliances... Please take many pictures.

SteveC

http://www.widomaker.com/~litehous/Pirate/index.html