 Pirates / 893
    Pirate Project —Frank Filz
   This weekend I finally sat down and started on my "Red Seas Barracuda". My original intent for the RSB was to use Red Beard Runner hulls, and build a ship using the BSB directions but using dark grey instead of black as much as possible, and red (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build)

        Re: Pirate Project —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Blue water, red death? Yes, I like to switch hulls and rigging around to create ships with different looks. (...) I find myself snagging bits and pieces at auctions that I have no current use for, but will probably need for just such projects (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build)

        Re: Pirate Project —Frank Filz
    Bruce Schlickbernd wrote in message ... (...) Clearly it (...) I should have mentioned that I asked Steve a question about cannon a few months ago... Oh, I just dug into the exchange and found more info... Here is the response to my first e-mail: (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build, lugnet.gaming)