 Pirates / 861
Re: How much are Blue soldiers worth?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 02:02:43 GMT

Xcalabur wrote in message ...
("No disassemble! No disassemble!" -- trivia points
if you can give movie reference ;-)

Sure.  Short Circuit, starring the immoratal "Johnny 5."

Hey, a slightly obscure movie reference that I got (though I would have
struggled to remember the movie title). I watch so few movies, and
essentially no TV that I tend to dislike trivia type games. Though if
there's enough historical or geographical trivia, I can do well, in fact, in
high school one year, we played "Jeopardy" every Friday, and the teacher
quickly told me and one other fellow that we had to be on opposite teams
(she divided the class into two teams). I constantly amazed her at the stuff
I answered, heavily due to our families travels (a cross country trip and a
trip to Europe), but also due to my studies of history (especially military
history - though the question that the answer was "charge of the light
brigade" [the category was "light" and the question was something like "a
military action"] was one of those "pull it out of your posterior" answers,
since even now I couldn't tell you what the charge was, or what war it was
in).

Follow-ups to: lugnet.off-topic.fun

Frank