 Pirates / 854
Re: How much are Blue soldiers worth?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 20:19:34 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Sergio Guerra writes:

Hello,

I was wondering. How much do complete blue soldiers go for each? This includes
shoulderpads, backpack, hat, cutlass, and pistol. Please email me, not just
post to Lugnet. Thanks.

--==Sergio==--

Just for the others that are curious, it all depends.  I don't like to spend
much over $3.50 for a soldier with shako, epaulettes, musket and backpack.  It
it's missing stuff, my price goes down.  Loonies at auczilla have paid as
much for a shako or backpack as I do for the entire figure.  Less cheap people
or those less patient will pay $5 and sometimes more.  Red soldiers seem to be
running about the same price, but come up in big lots less often.

Bruce