 Pirates / 799
Re: HMS Floater (was re: whoop whoop etc etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 21:48:20 GMT

On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, Richard Parsons (<FsJBC5.Do3@lugnet.com>) wrote at
08:20:28

This ship is looking wonderful.

Thank you :-)

Do
I draw correctly from this that you are out to 24 studs wide?

Yup. The tumblehome will take it in from there. I'm quite pleased with
the shape so far, but I'm sure I could do better with more time to
practice. Floater will be my first attempt, so the next one should be
better.

--
Tony Priestman