 Pirates / 796
795  |  797
Subject:
HMS Floater (was re: whoop whoop etc etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 08:20:28 GMT

Tony Priestman wrote in message ...
Arr. 'scuse the delay, and me goin' off at half-cock, but here's a few
pics of me current ship. Still in dry dock at the moment, waitin' fer
time, inspiration & more fancy windows fer the cap'n's cabin.

http://www.you-rang.demon.co.uk/lego/tavernt/fltcons.htm

See what it is that makes a Guildsman.  This ship is looking wonderful.  Do
I draw correctly from this that you are out to 24 studs wide?  Build on!  I
was quite happy with the Agamemnon as she was until I saw this.

And we're going to have to start thinking about how we can organise a world
tour by glorious sailing ships, Great White Fleet style.

Hmmm, too hard.

Maybe I have to start thinking about how *I* can organise for a world tour,
by *me*, *of* glorious sailing ships around the world.

Have to start saving pennies.......

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going...