 Pirates / 789
Re: *whoop whoop* Blatant Troll Alert
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 01:15:26 GMT

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

Arrrr, us poor pyrates be lieing low while the local authorities be on a
rampage.  Nawwwwww, not them Imperial blue-bellies - sumpthin' far more
dangerous: the wife.  After the latest raidin' mission, I wuz careless 'nuf to
let her see the swag bag.

That be the deadliest of all foes!  Strike the colours!  The mizzen's down!

"MORE Lego?!?"  It wuz amusing fer all o' a minute a'watchin' the steam coming
outta 'er ears.  It looks like those 12 zeppelins be destined fer eBay.

Aye.  Mebbe folks 'round here be givin' ye fine scrip fer Pirates parts.  (There be
four coastin' boat bows in them thar zeps!)  [I know that I need more of those grey
window walls...]

And OOPS, I owe someone two of those, don't I?  Ran outta boxes (and room in my
poor Miata trying to get to the post office).

Avast ye!  A Miata?  Here's hopin' ye never find a hundred Skull's Eye
Schooners...;) [insert images of Bruce tying a string of shopping carts to the back
of his car...]

Don't worry about the sets, mate, ye kin take 'em from the boxes and "compress" if
that's easier (i.e., put the zep polybags in the zep hulls and liberate the
biplanes from their boxes).  The boxes, they need not be thar.

best

Lindsay

[ack, pirate-speak is causing my eyes to wibble.]