 Pirates / 792
Re: *whoop whoop* Blatant Troll Alert
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 15:56:52 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:

So, mates,

What's new in ye'r shipbuilding / swashbucklin / fortress buildin'
lives?

A new passle o' Pirates arrived from jolly old England (1) just last
weekend. A partial list:

Black Seas Barracuda
Lagoon Lockup
Broadsides Brig
Sea Mates
Cannon Cove
Sabre island
Bounty Boat
Raft Raiders

Imperial Outpost (yet to arrive)

so I've got plenty to build. And no time (dang nabbit.)

Currently in dry dock:
A heavy modification job to a Red Beard Runner. I'm trying to extend the
new stern castle to make it look less blocky and add another mast on the
wheel deck. I need a name for this one, too.

Land Lubber projects:
My Imperial town San Kirko is (and probably always will be) under
construction. It is anchored on an Imperial Trading post and extends
three 32x32 baseplates to the west. I recently bought a Gold City
Junction for the bank which will be constructed as the First National
Bank of the Imperium, right across from Imperial Pizza.

The Skull Island Pirate base is in the planning stages. I've got a
Fright Night's Castle and lots of spare Pirate bits for parts. My plan
is to add the base from Forbidden Island to the Skull Island set (built
almost stock) and put the main Pirate fort on the Forbidden baseplate
with connecting bridges, stairs, and ladders.

Thanks for the Troll L F...
SteveC

(1) If you get a chance to buy Pirate stuff from Bob or Michael Collins
in the UK, do it. Their sets are in great condition (although usually
used with no boxes, but it varies), and usually well priced. They've got
a clearance sale going on RTL right now with a good chunk of Pirate stuff.